- I have been looking for a new home for quite some time. None of the places I had looked at were nearly as clean and kept as the gateway club. I met all of the ladies in the office and they were super helpful and friendly. They made my move a very smooth transition. The apartment is beautiful and I have no complaints. My neighbors are friendly and the girls in the office get back to me within the hour with any questions or concerns I have. I look forward to living here for awhile. They are also pet friendly and were so sweet with my dog. I am very fortunate to have found such wonderful property management.
- I have lived at the Gateway Club for 8 years and I could not imagine living anywhere else. First the office staff is very polite whether you call them or go into the office everyone greets you and second if you have an issue and need maintenance they are there within 24 hours. I highly recommend Gateway Club. I feel so at home here.
- I can’t say enough great things about Gateway Club. I moved in here 1 year ago and I love it here at Gateway Club. The maintenance here is excellent. Their maintenance teams responds quickly. Most times the same day or within 2 business days. The office staff is always so pleasant, responsive and always eager to help. The manager came to my apartment one time when I needed help with my alarm system as the maintenance team had already went home for the day. The grounds are always well kept. The pool is so clean as well as the Jacuzzi. The amenities are great. I love to relax at the pool and even find friendly people to talk to at the pool. I am glad I live in a gated community. The office staff is so accommodating. I know the Boynton Beach apartment communities very well and will say Gateway Club is the nicest overall community in the Boynton Beach area.
- I just wanted to take a moment to express how much I love living at Gateway Club in Boynton Beach. They just had a Halloween Movie Night this past weekend and it was a really good time. You can tell the office staff take pride in planning these events and promoting them. The staff actually joins the residents while at these events, and instead of hiring someone to take on the responsibility of “hosting” parties, these girls do it all themselves.
Not to mention the free fitness and tennis clinics that are offered, never seen that anywhere in all of my years Apartment Living.
The grounds are well maintained, the staff is the friendliest and most welcoming that I have ever found. The apartments are the best floor plans, super spacious too!
I strongly recommend you checking out Gateway Club if you’re in need of a new home.
- We’ve been living at the Gateway Club community for 6 months now and overall is a really good place. Is very clear that this place is a family oriented community, I can see kids playing around, but at night is very quiet, at least where I live ( In one of the back buildings). I walk my dog late at night and I always feel safe. The staff works hard to keep the place clean and neat. They offer fitness classes and tennis class for free, but I didn’t have the chance to try yet. To rent a garage is a little expensive, but has more value than renting a storage unit.
- I have lived at the gateway club for almost 2 years now and i can’t say enough good things about it. The office staff is amazing, always helpful and friendly. They are willing to help you no matter what your circumstances are. Maintenance is always available and helpful as well. The grounds are immaculate. I have left many places because the staff is unfriendly and nasty but this staff deserves an award. If anyone is looking to rent, this is definitely a place to consider.
- I’ve lived at the Gateway Club for 3 years now. Our apartment is stunning with crown molding, great appliances, and it’s huge! Otherwise, the property is beautiful. The pool, hot tub, lit tennis courts, and for my family the playground is perfect.
We just signed our lease to stay another 2 years.
With that said, if you’re looking at different communities the Gateway Club is the best bang for the buck. Thumbs up!
- I have lived at Gateway Club for the last 3 years. If not for my financial situation, I would still be living there. I have had no complaints to say the least. Awesome place to live. Every service call has been tended to, and in a timely manner. I really only deal with one person in the office, Misty Ward. She is awesome! and every time I have not been able to talk to Misty, I have always received tremendous customer service.
- Love, love, love. My husband and I relocated from Manhattan to the Gateway Club in June 2014. Upon our arrival, we found the apartment to be as promised – in excellent move-in condition and very, very clean. In fact, it had a brand-new feel.
- The office staff worked diligently as a team to facilitate a seamless transition for us. Those women are awesome and efficient. They are available, cheerful and eager to resolve any issue at hand. In addition, each adds her own personal warmth and character to the community which sets the tone for a friendly and welcoming environment.
- We find the maintenance staff to be very attentive. The grounds are well maintained and always clean. I love that the community is dog friendly and that there are doggy bag stations along the walkways. I love seeing children at play and ducks on the lake outside my window. I love being able to walk to the pool which, by the way, is heated year round. Not to mention the close proximity to ample shopping, restaurants and public parks.
- I LOVE my neighbors and the tranquil lifestyle at the Gateway Club.
- I currently live at the Gateway club with my wife and daughter and have had nothing but good things to say for the year that I have lived here. My apartment was ready for move in from the time they promised and the staff has been more than helpful and gone above and beyond the normal courtesies that they are required to extend to tenants. From the property manager to the office staff nothing but professionalism and positive interactions. The neighbors have been enjoyable and receptive from the beginning as well it seems to be like moving in with friends. We are also very pleased with the timeliness in which the grounds are maintained and the amenities. I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT THE CABLE AND SECURITY SYSTEM ARE INCLUDED IN THE MONTHLY
- We all know nothing & no one is perfect but my family & I live at Gateway Club since 2012. They always cater your needs the best they can. Of course considering the times when it’s busy. And Misty the manager is just awesome. She means business every time we want things to get done. She won’t waste time & response asap. People would always say “oh it’s expensive” but where can u find a nice apartment with very nice amenities, clean & well maintained area, valet trash, heated pool, area where kids can play & be safe. Look everywhere & you’ll see the prices (rental) are similar but lesser amenities & maintenance. And did I mention our floors? We love our new floors! Thank u to Misty & her staff!
- I have been here for almost 3 months and the staff is great and the maintenance team is wonderful. They have addressed any issues promptly and professionally. Would recommend this complex to anyone looking for a great home!
- I wanted to thank you for replacing the A/C unit and responding to every call, immediately! Frankly, I did not expect it to be replaced so soon, much less a new a unit. Anyways, thanks again,
- I wanted to say what a wonderful job the man did on my new air conditioner. He was efficient and very very good!
- We loved living here and we will recommend it to everyone. Let us know if there is anything else we have to do.
- The guys are doing a wonderful job on the landscaping improvements and I am extremely pleased and wanted you to know. Thanks for the hard work!
- Thank You to the maintenance staff member who was able to get my earring out of the bathroom sink. It doesn’t have a monetary value, but it’s priceless for me as a memory.
- I was sitting with Mr. D’s mom. She raved about how meticulous and beautiful the property is and how well it is maintained! She went on to say what a wonderful community this is and how great all the residents are and a great sense of Community we have here and that we all should be proud!
- I just want to say thank you for putting together a great breakfast for the Gateway Club community on Saturday. Having been by the pool over the weekend, I was able to hear many residents talking about how nice the breakfast was. Keep up the great work!
- Tony did an excellent job fixing my freezer.
- Tony was here & changed & tested the stove coils. He is a great maintenance guy, he investigates the problem, knows how to fix it & most of all nice & polite.